Are potential customers aware you exist?
To grow your business you are going to need more potential customers to have an awareness of your business and how you can help them, you need to interest them to consider your business, create a desire for your product or service and encourage the customer to take action (buy a product, contact you, etc). This workshop focuses on how to do all this:
- Understanding marketing principles of segmentation and tools and techniques – 8 Ps
- Digital marketing – what to use and when
- Public relations – tell your business’ story
- From awareness to loyal customer
- Building partnerships and alliances
- SPP Marketing plan
This event is part of the Growth Support Programme, a fully funded business support scheme offering:
- A tailored programme of masterclasses, to up skill yourself and your team in the latest business growth techniques.
- Networking opportunities – access to a structured and informal networking group operating across Lancashire.
- Specialist coaching from highly experienced and proven high growth entrepreneurs, focusing on the specific growth constraints your business is facing right now.
- Growth Action Planning – unlocking the potential in your enterprise.
We’ve already helped more than 1,000 Lancashire businesses to start and grow and we can help you too. Book your place at one of our free events today.Click to book your place online