The North Lancashire Small Business Expo is an opportunity for the smaller business to show off what they do and meet other local small businesses and service providers that can support you.
The aim is to encourage trade between local businesses to support small traders and boost the local economy .
On September the 18th we have planned a fabulous day of networking, interesting speakers, workshops and good food in the peaceful venue of Wyrebank, based on the canal in Garstang.
Your ticket entitles you to spend all, or part, of the day at the event, with lunch, teas and coffees provided and attendance at the workshops.
The day is sponsored by Boost; Lancashire’s Business Growth Hub and there will be good opportunities to find out how your business can get growth support.
If you are a business owner in North Lancashire, or want to find out more about local businesses, this day is not to be missed.
Workshops and Presentations
- Boost – Business growth support opportunities
- Leah Dalby – Your Health is your wealth
- Graham Campbell – Stand up for business
- Jane Binnion – Six of the best – ways to sabotage your business
- Philip Parramore – Answering the questions investors ask
- Anthony Rishton – Good networking
Cost: £10 per attendee, payable via Eventbrite