Join us at our Pink Link Chorley event at Astley Hall for an opportunity to meet like-minded women in business in a friendly, supportive and pro-active group. We welcome all female entrepreneurs, regardless of whether you are a business owner, employed, freelance or thinking about starting a new business.
With almost 10 years of experience, Pink Link has seen that ladies networking is a fantastic way to make new contacts, establish relationships and grow your business through referrals. As a result of our networking meetings, friendships are made, ideas are shared and successes are enjoyed.
- 09.30am – Enjoy chatting over refreshments whilst making new friends
- 10.00am – Formal opening with group information from organiser and individual 1 minute introductions
- 10.45am – 10 minute presentation to be conducted by a Peer Member
- 10.55am – “Carry on Networking” Get to know the ladies over refreshments
- 11.30am – Time to say goodbye. Meeting closes, exchange business cards and badges are returned
Visitors – All visitors are welcome and are asked to bring business cards. Visitor’s are always introduced to a Visitor Host to ensure they are looked after and feel comfortable.
Bookings – We ask that all attendees book prior to the event, so we can prepare for your arrival.
First visit FREE.
Non Members Pay As You Go – £20 inc Vat when you book direct on 01253 425443.
Pink Link Chorley Members – FREE. Choose to become a member and access members benefits.
Whatever suits, we have network solutions for all business women.
The Pink Link network connects women in business across the North West.
Working with Astley Hall & Chorley Council – our venue sponsor, supporting Women in Business.
Cost: £20 when booked directClick to book your place online