Join us at our Pink Link Poulton event at Moorlands Tennis Club for an opportunity to meet like-minded women in business in a friendly, supportive and pro-active group.
We welcome all female entrepreneurs, regardless of whether you are a business owner, employed, freelance or thinking about starting a new business.
With over 10 years of experience, Pink Link has seen that ladies networking is a fantastic way to make new contacts, establish relationships and grow your business through referrals. As a result of our networking meetings, friendships are made, ideas are shared and successes are enjoyed.
The Pink Link network connects women in business across the North West.
- 09.30am – Enjoy chatting over refreshments whilst making new friends
- 10.00am – Formal opening with group information from organiser and individual 1 minute introductions
- 10.45am – 10 minute presentation to be conducted by a Peer Member
- 10.55am – “Carry on Networking” Get to know the ladies over refreshments
- 11.30am – Time to say goodbye. Meeting closes, exchange business cards and badges are returned
Visitors – All visitors are welcome and are asked to bring business cards. Visitor’s are always introduced to our members to ensure they are looked after and feel comfortable.
Bookings – We ask that all attendees book prior to the event, so we can prepare for your arrival.
First visit FREE.
Pink Link Poulton Members – FREE / Online Members & Non Members Pay As You Go – £20 inc Vat when you book direct.
Or choose to become a member and access members benefits. Whatever suits we have network solutions for all business women.
Book your place and experience a warm welcome when you join us.
Cost: Pay per meeting £20 - First Visit FREEClick to book your place online