Join us at our Pink Link Lytham event at Ribby Hall Village for an opportunity to meet like-minded women in business in a friendly, supportive and pro-active group. We welcome all female entrepreneurs, regardless of whether you are a business owner, employed, freelance or thinking about starting a new business.
With almost 10 years of experience, Pink Link has seen that ladies networking is a fantastic way to make new contacts, establish relationships and grow your business through referrals. As a result of our networking meetings, friendships are made, ideas are shared and successes are enjoyed.
- 09.30am – Enjoy chatting over refreshments whilst making new friends
- 10.00am – Formal opening with group information from organiser and individual introductions
- 10.45am – 10 minute presentation to be conducted by a Peer Member
- 10.55am – “Carry on Networking” Get to know the ladies over refreshments
- 11.30am – Time to say goodbye. Meeting closes, exchange business cards and badges are returned
Visitors – All visitors are welcome and are asked to bring business cards. Visitor’s are always introduced to a Visitor Host to ensure they are looked after and feel comfortable.
Bookings – We ask that all attendees book prior to the event, so we can prepare for your arrival.
- First visit FREE.
- Non Members Pay As You Go – £20 inc Vat when you book direct on 01253 425443.
- Pink Link Lytham Members – FREE. Choose to become a member and access members benefits.
Whatever suits, we have network solutions for all business women.
Working with Ribby Hall Village – our venue sponsor, supporting Women in Business.
The Pink Link network connects women in business across the North West.
Don’t miss out, book your place now.
Cost: £20 when booked directClick to book your place online