Strategies to boost your international online sales
The Q4 peak retail season from Autumn until the New Year is a crucial and potentially very lucrative period for eCommerce businesses. Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, through to Xmas and New Year sales all offer ample opportunity for sellers and shoppers to cash in.
But with competition fierce and consumer expectations high, how can you optimise performance and maximise sales during the busiest shopping season of the year?
The Department for International Trade (DIT) North West has teamed up with international eCommerce consultancy Pattern, to offer expert insights and insider knowledge for UK companies wishing to increase global sales online.
Get advice and guidance on:
- Important Q4 dates for your calendar
- Expected consumer trends & overseas market analysis
- Logistics and supply chain considerations
- Optimising your website and E-Marketplace performance
- International Digital Marketing & SEO strategies
Do not miss this session if you want your business to perform well during the peak trading period.
Following the webinar, delegates will have the opportunity to have a One to One individual consultation with one of our speakers to discuss your businesses specific requirements.
We have gathered together some of the most highly respected professionals in the industry to discuss the role in scaling companies in today’s environment. Among our esteemed speakers and panelists are:
- John Baines : International Trade Adviser, Department for International Trade, North West
- Vanessa Dodd : Senior Consultant, Pattern International
- Kerry Lee : Director of Consulting Europe, Pattern International