How you think about yourself and how you use your mind immediately affects your relationship with yourself and others.
To help you stay positive, especially in these testing times, Mike Ode from Sales Geek Professional Development, will introduce you to several techniques that will help you to slam the brakes on when you have negative thoughts.
What we’ll cover:
- Understand how your conscious and subconscious brain work together (or not!)
- Learn how to ‘Squash the ANTs’
- Circles of Influence and Concern – Learn how to re-frame your thoughts
- Learn how the ‘But technique’ can help you create positive pathways in your brain
- Pathway thinking – How to change your mind set in three simple steps
Hosted by : Lancaster Chamber of CommerceClick to book your place online