Lancaster City Council, in association with Waters Atkinson Chartered Accountants, Business Advisers and Tax Consultants, invite you to a workshop on the topic of R & D Tax Credits.
R&D Tax Credits are a tax incentive from the UK Government designed to encourage companies to invest in Research and Development.
Companies that spend money developing new products, processes or services or enhancing existing ones, are eligible for R&D tax relief.
If you’re spending money on your innovation, you can make an R&D tax credit claim to receive either a cash payment and/or Corporation Tax reduction.
Find out all you need to know at this free, interactive session.
Refreshments and networking: 9:00am – 9:30am.
Workshop: 9:30 – 10:30am covering:
- What is R&D Tax Relief?
- What type of projects qualify as R&D?
- Who is eligible for R&D Tax Relief?
- What costs are allowable?
- Best practice for record keeping of R&D costs?
- How much could you expect to receive?
- General business advice and tax tips
Networking: 10:30am until close
Cost: FreeClick to book your place online