This highly interactive workshop will provide businesses with the information they need to ensure they are prepared, have planned for and are implementing the correct changes to ensure a smooth transition in dealing with Regulatory Compliance, Data Protection and Accounting.
It will cover areas such as:
- Compliance with state aid and regulators, e commerce, general business regulations, such as intellectual property rights, merger and anti-competition rules, accounting standards and audit.
- Import and export rules, including the export of controlled goods and genetically modified food and animal feed products. Product safety, ranging from food labelling to the regulation of chemicals.
- Consumer privacy/data protection, including contractual obligations related to data collection/transfer.
- Environmental protection such as emissions standards and climate change-related requirements.
Delegates will also receive information on:
- Complying with ‘a third country business’ including specific accounting and reporting requirements.
- Competition Statutory Instrument Mergers, State Aid & Antitrust.
- Operating web sites with an .eu domain name registration and EU exit guidance.
- Regulatory agencies complying with separate UK and EU regulators.