Thursday 25 November, 10:00am – 5:00pm AND Saturday 27 November, 10:00am – 5:00pm
Are you in business? Are you confident with using Social Media? Whatever the answer, there are always new things to learn.
Much has changed in the business world over the last 18 months, and we are now living and trading in a completely different way. Many businesses have taken this opportunity to either deliver products and services online or reach new customers through a variety of online channels. We know from recent customer behaviour through surveys that customers are increasingly shopping online, so it is more important than ever to ensure that we are reaching our customers effectively and in engaging ways.
In response to this, the Work in Progress team at Lancaster University are hosting a two-day Social Media Bootcamp on 25th & 27th November 2021 to help business leaders, owners and teams find and reach their customers and stay relevant in these changing times. Dr. Hilary Young from 448 Studioswill be delivering this 2-day event.
This action-packed bootcamp will give you practical instruction to help you to become brilliant in your marketing. This is one sure way to ensure you continue to stay relevant in the days ahead.
You will learn how to:
- Understand social media channels and the types of audience found on each platform
- Analyse their existing audience and discover what works (& what doesn’t!)
- Discover how to manage social media channels
- Learn Social Media best practice
- Create content and a successful Social Media campaign
- Create a calendar of content for 6 – 12 months
- Learn how to create and use video successfully in social media
If you wish to join us on the journey, to increase sales and online presence in this new era where digital is the absolute way forwards for any business, please register your interest.Click to book your place online