UCLan SPARK – The Apprenticeship Marketplace – a matchmaking event run by the University of Central Lancashire for future apprentices to be interviewed by employers for a Degree Apprenticeship.
This is a free event, and we would be delighted if you would consider joining us for the day – it presents a fantastic opportunity to meet the talent of the future as well as other senior industry professionals.
The event includes:
- Networking breakfast
- Keynote speakers
- Industry Q&A panel
- Networking lunch
- Speed pitching
- Awarding of opportunities
The key benefits to you as a business are:
- Address skills gaps, aging workforce
- 95% funded if Non Levy
- Recruit the best future talent
- Drive change and innovation from within
- Lancs Levy Transfer Network – LLTN
- £1000 incentive if you recruit a 16 -18 year old
The key outcomes for you to offer all prospective apprentices on the day will be either:
- A secure offer of a Degree Apprenticeship position to a chosen future apprentice on the day
- An offer of a final interview at your HO with a DA vacancy attached
- An offer of a work placement trial, leading to a potential Degree Apprenticeship
As an industry professional, you will play an integral role in the event. For the two-hour speed pitching session, where you will get to meet 1:1 with future apprentices. At the event, you get to judge the future apprentices’ pitches and award your opportunity to the ones who impress you the most.
For further information or any questions, please contact Margaret Burke by email email@example.com or call 01772 895664.Click to book your place online