There has been a palpable shift of attitude to technology adoption in manufacturing and business in general. Whether you have been focusing on fire-fighting or weathering the storm, it is crucial that manufacturing SMEs have a clear future-proofing strategy when it comes to remaining resilient and abreast with the post-lockdown market and regulation requirements.
If you have been wondering how to make your manufacturing business more resilient and accelerate your business through technology adoption, join ICAEW North West and Allen Camm from Made Smarter in this session, who will focus on the below key topics:
- Post-Covid and the rise of digitalisation.
- Find out how technology can increase productivity, improve quality and reduce costs.
- Upskill your workforce, lower your emissions and accelerate you growth. And so much more.
- How to access impartial support and funding on the journey to digitalisation.
- Case Studies – learn about specific business challenges and how technology helped solve them, with real-life examples of new technologies in action.
Made Smarter is a programme backed by world-renowned businesses and the UK government. Made Smarter connects makers to the digital tools that can transform everyday business operations. It is delivered by the Growth Company in partnership with the Greater Manchester Combined Authority, North West Local Enterprise Partnerships and North West Growth Hubs.
Cost: Free for allClick to book your place online