The Business Network Central & East Lancashire is a membership organisation where senior decision makers meet every month in a focussed and friendly environment to build business relationships.
Our professional and business focused format offers an effective environment for building close working links and establishing an invaluable ‘support network’ of business contacts.
You will meet around 90 local key business people, enjoy a two course lunch at a first-class venue and have the opportunity to promote your business on hosted tables and gain insights from our speaker, Kerian Barnes, Starboard Hotels.
Optional Morning Seminar – Available To All Lunch Time Attendees
The Haynes Manual of You. A User Guide to You As A Leader
Louisa Scanlan, Collaborate Business Solutions
- Aim to arrive at 10:00 for refreshments ready for a prompt 10:30 start.
- Event fees £44 plus VAT includes two course lunch.
- Meet – Business owners and senior decision makers
- Learn – From each other to solve business challenges
- Build – New relationships
- Grow – Your confidence, your profile, your business
Find out more and book your place www.bncel.co.uk
Cost: £44 plus VAT includes two course lunch.Click to book your place online