Ambitious Food & Drink businesses of Lancashire, unite!
Are you looking to:
- Meet face-to-face with buyers from leading retail & supermarket chains
- Increase your market share?
- Develop your brand?
- Learn cutting edge project & time-management techniques?
- Hear from F&D thought leaders, including how to develop & improve your technological processes?
- Explore the financial options for your business?
- Network and showcase your business with others from the Lancashire region and beyond?
Then look no further!
Two Zero: Food & Drink is a fully-funded, pioneering cohort-led, interactive programme aimed at food and drink businesses looking to develop their strategy, increase market share, access finance and join a community of like-minded business owners.
The programme is delivered by specialist business advisors and leading experts in the food and drink sector.
We are looking to work with dynamic, driven entrepreneurs with the ambition to scale-up their business and disrupt the food and drink market.
We’ll also arrange for the cohort to visit the UK’s largest Food & Drink expo, giving them the opportunity to meet some of the biggest & best industry buyers and suppliers (Travel & accommodation will be provided.)
The launch event held at the prestigious Harris Museum & Art Gallery will outline the programme content and kick off the registration process.
Your ticket includes:
- Entry to Two Zero: Food & Drink Launch
- Complimentary food & drink
- Exclusive “sneak-peek” to the programme content
- Key note speeches delivered by leading experts in the F&D sector
Two Zero: Food & Drink will be delivered over 12 weeks starting in March. Full details of workshop dates will be given at the event.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Harris Museum & Art Gallery is 10-minute walk from Preston Train Station. Alternatively, there are numerous City Centre car parks in the surrounding area.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Pop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Nope but you will have to show your tickets on your smartphone if you don’t bring a paper copy.
Is the venue accessible?
With the exception of the mezzanine level, all areas are accessible.
Who are Two Zero?
Two Zero is Lancashire City Council’s brand-new Scale-Up accelerator programme. The Food & Drink programme will be delivered by The Growth Company (www.growthco.uk).Click to book your place online