Prepare your business for new rules from January 2021.
The UK has left the EU and is leaving the EU single market and customs union. The end of the transition period will affect electronics and machinery businesses. You should take action now to prepare.
This webinar will provide information on the actions you should take to prepare your business for new rules from January 2021 including:
- Checking your goods comply with regulations in Great Britain and in the EU
- Preparing for changes to importing and exporting
- Complying with UK REACH chemical regulations
- Getting your professional qualifications recognised
- Transferring personal data between the UK and the EU.
Who should attend: This webinar is aimed at those who run or own businesses operating in electronics, electrical goods, and machinery and component manufacturers. This may include:
- Manufacturing businesses
- Supply chain companies
- Machinery maintenance and service companies
- UK distributors.
Hosted by: Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy