The 7 Local Digital Skills Partnerships across England are working together with Google Digital Garage to provide a series of training opportunities for SMEs and 3rd Sector Organisations in our areas – every Wednesday at 11am in March.
This is the final event in a series of 5 and focuses on how to set up an online shop.
Others in the series include:
- 3rd March – Setting up and growing your charity online
- 10th March – Getting your business visible on Google
- 17th March – Improve your digital marketing strategy
- 24th March – Setting up your online shop
- 31st March – Using Google Analytics
To see all the events: Lancashire Google Digital Garage eventsClick to book your place online