From 04/05 – 20/05/2021
Join us for this virtual Healthcare and life sciences trade mission, jointly organised by the Midlands Engine and Northern Powerhouse team and gain access to global healthcare provides as part of the Healthcare World Festival.
About the Healthcare World Festival
As the world continues to overcome the challenges posed by the Coronavirus pandemic, the World Healthcare Journal has launched the first in a series of Healthcare World Festivals, aiming to bring together health systems from around the globe.
The main topics of the festival will look into where we go next and how international healthcare systems, providers, suppliers and governments can work together to create a more connected and collaborative healthcare ecosystem.
The event will run through May 2021 and will focus on the development of healthcare in Africa, and the experience and value the UK’s National Health Service (NHS) can add.
During the festival there will be a series of webinars with breakout sessions featuring speakers and panellists from both the UK and Africa, as well as key markets and partners around the world including senior level guests from the Middle East, India, South America, China and the USA.
- Anticipated audience of over 5,000 across the events from over 50 nations
- Speakers from more than 20 countries,
- Senior level engagement from the NHS
This virtual expo is the ideal platform for your business to establish new trade relationships and network with global industry leaders.
The mission has a focus on key markets including Africa and the Middle East but is valuable to companies reviewing international trade anywhere in the world.
- Exclusive access to masterclass sessions providing you with direct access to potential customers
- Ten personalised introductions to identified speakers and delegates
- One guaranteed meeting with an identified key contact
- Inclusion in the programme for the event and the edition of the World Healthcare journal that follows it with a directory listing and a PR story
- Opportunity to attend and participate in all of the main stage sessions
- Over 50 countries will be represented at the virtual expo with an expected audience of over 5,000
- Cost effective access to overseas buyers and contacts for £199.00 plus VAT instead of £750.00 plus VAT (exclusive discount for eligible businesses from the Midlands Engine and the Northern Powerhouse)
- Support from our healthcare and life sciences sector specialists before, throughout and after the mission
- Participation in this virtual trade mission also provides inclusion within the Life Sciences directory – an online resource targeting overseas contacts, buyers and clinicians
- Free Insights & Education
- For healthcare leaders across the world. The central theme is funding and infrastructure aimed at modernising healthcare systems across the globe.
- It is crucial to keep the global healthcare community connected. The only way to do that right now is virtually. The WHF series is a progressive fusion of print and digital that provides exceptional visibility to the world’s healthcare leaders.
- Supply of Products & Solutions
- It is vital that we keep global medical solution providers & equipment manufactures connected with healthcare ministries, hospital infrastructure specialists and HCP across the globe.
Cost: £199 + VATClick to book your place online