Join this online webinar to find out more about the coronavirus financial support schemes you may be eligible for.
The webinar will cover:
- Eligibility for small business grants
- Applying for a loan
- Claiming for wages through the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
You will have the opportunity to ask questions during the webinar.
If you would like to put forward a question in advance you can submit it via email to email@example.com by Friday 1 May.
How to join the webinar:
- You will receive a link to the online event page after you complete your registration. You will also receive reminders and links from Eventbrite 48 hours, 2 hours, and 10 minutes before the event starts.
- Use the link in the email to access the online event page (you will need to sign into Eventbrite).
- Further technical details on how to watch the webinar are available on the event detail page after you register.
Find out more about the business support measures available:
Use the business support finder to see what support is available for your business, or visit the Business Support Hub to find all business support information
For the latest information direct to your inbox, sign up to the Coronavirus Business and Employers Bulletin here.
We’ll also be hosting live Q&As on the Business Support Facebook and Twitter pages, follow us for updates.
Organiser: Business Intelligence And Readiness Directorate, Department For Business, Energy And Industrial Strategy
Organiser of Webinar: Financial support for small businesses during coronavirus