Harrison Drury has partnered with Mindsight to host a free online webinar focusing on the topic of Mental Health in the Workplace.
Mental Health was something which was becoming an area of increased awareness even before the COVID pandemic and which, with the event of the pandemic, has become even more of an issue for employers.
During this 1.5 hour session, Senior Associate Solicitor, Kate Shawcross and HR Advisor, Helen Darbyshire of Harrison Drury’s Employment & HR team will provide an overview of:
- The legal framework.
- How to recognise mental health issues in the workplace.
- How to approach employees who are dealing with mental health issues.
- Recommendations for employers to support mental health and wellbeing.
Dave Scholes, founder of Mindsight will discuss:
- How are you today?
- Supporting your people to manage their work and environment.
- Positively impacting your employees lives and working better together.
- Developing a positive wellbeing culture that will enable you to thrive.
Finally, delegates are invited to submit questions and take part in a Q&A session after the presentation.
This session will be delivered using Microsoft Teams and the joining link will be sent to your registration email in advance of the event.
To register your free place, please visit the Eventbrite link below or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org