Network and connect with women from across the North West.
Enjoy a delicious lunch, browse exhibition stands and be inspired by our speakers.
Women’s Entrepreneurship Day celebrates and empowers women entrepreneurs worldwide. WED brings the world together to celebrate amazing women entrepreneurs of all business types and sizes, creating a network of female-owned businesses and employees, organisations and universities who support and encourage women’s entrepreneurship, to inspire and celebrate women on WED Day.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Preston Marriott to celebrate 2019 Women’s Entrepreneurship Day Lancashire. Connect and network with like minded businesswomen from across Lancashire, the North West and beyond, enjoy delicious buffet lunch, browse the exhibition stands, entry into Business Box Draws, goody bags and be inspired by our two business speakers.
- Elissa Corrigan – Journalist, author and blogger. Elissa was recently on Bear Grylls 2019 Treasure Island and regularly ghost writes biographies for celebrities.
- Charlie Greenstein – Charlie’s career spans over 20 years in Film and TV production. She has worked on a wide variety of shows including Peaky Blinders, Tolkien, Strictly, The One Show and with organisations such as ITV, BBC, Amazon Prime, Netflix and more.
The Intellectual Property Office – Whether you are starting out in business, have an existing business, created a new product or brand you need to protect your IP. This workshop introduces the 4 areas of intellectual property, trademarks, copyright so that you can learn how to protect your business.
The Baldwin Group – Have you ever given any thought to your end-game, exit strategy, retirement plan? If you are new to business you may be thinking “What? I’m just starting…” but this is the ideal time. The Baldwin Group will help you to plan your future.
- Morning Tickets – 9.30am-12 noon, includes Refreshments on arrival and Goody Bag
- Full Day Tickets – 9.30am-3.30pm, includes Refreshments on arrival, buffet lunch and Goody Bag
- Exhibitor Stand – 9.30am-3.30pm, includes Full Day Ticket, display table, white table cloth. Please contact us if you require a rail, power supply and 1 or 2 chairs.
Discounts available to Pink Link Ladies network members contact us on 01253 425443 or email us at email@example.com
Include: Event Sponsor, Business Box Draws, Premier Tickets, Goody Bag Sponsor.
We are also holding another event to mark Women’s Entrepreneurship Day on Friday 15th November at The Villa Levens in Cumbria. Call us on 01253 425443 for more details.
Cost: From £15 excl VAT (discounted rates for Pink Link Members)Click to book your place online