The second annual Workplace Wellbeing Conference will take place on World Mental Health Awareness Day and we would love to see you there.
This year’s conference promises to be even more inspiring and interactive than our first event. We will showcase experts in the field of wellbeing who will provide you with insight, along with practical tools and solutions to enable you to implement wellbeing strategies, practices and more effective ways of supporting your workforce in today’s challenging world.
This year we have a number of experts joining us for a day of key note presentations and breakout workshops.
- Jake Mills – Chasing the Stigma
- Sue Evans – FAST Pathways
- Briony Gunson & Mick Timpson – Beanddo
- Louisa Scanlan – Collaborate
- Chris Walker – ATG Health & Safety part of the Napthens Group
- Matt Warner– The Gym Works
- Jonathan Bowyer – View From Here
Tickets are now available and include lunch on the day.
Cost: £55.00Click to book your place online