Rona McFall, head of entrepreneurial solutions at Winning Pitch, outlines how entrepreneurs in Lancashire can boost their prospects of success.
The start of a new year always acts as a ‘push’ for entrepreneurs up and down the country, either to take the plunge and start their own business, or if they are already trading that “this will be the year when we…” It’s a great time to set targets, try something different, challenge your thinking and make positive changes – personally and professionally.
If you’re determined that 2019 is going to be the year you start or grow your business, there is a wealth of support available in Lancashire to help you make it happen. For example, Boost offers a series of fully-funded masterclass sessions to equip you with the skills, experience and know-how gained from years of studying what makes successful businesses around the world ‘tick’.
From ensuring your sales and marketing machine is working effectively to raising growth finance, these masterclasses are ideal for people launching their first business, or those who’ve been trading for a year or two and are looking to kick on.
Our masterclasses over the next few months are:
- Business Planning…..lean start up tools and techniques | Jan 31, 09:00 – 15:30 | Oak Royal Golf & Country Club, Chorley
- People…..developing a high performance culture | February 20, 09:00 – 15:30 | Solaris Centre, Blackpool
- Can’t sell won’t sell……creating your sales model | February 28, 09:00 – 15:30 | Cotton Court, Preston
- Know Your Numbers…..what every start-up must know | March 5, 09:00 – 15:30 | Ewood Park, Blackburn
- Marketing…..influencing customers to come to you | March 7, 09:00 – 15:30 | Daisyfield Business Centre, Blackburn
- Execution…..building a strategy for growth | March 13, 09:00 – 15:30 | Oak Royal Golf & Country Club, Chorley
- Creating a Winning Value Proposition… | March 19, 09:00 – 15:30 | Cotton Court, Preston
- Making yourself irresistible to customers… | March 26, 09:00 – 15:30 | Daisyfield Business Centre, Blackburn
- Finance.. ensuring you have sufficient cash to grow | March 28, 09:00 – 15:30 | Solaris Centre, Blackpool