Our specialists provide one-to-one support with developing business plans, financial forecasts, investment readiness and applications for funding.
The team have access to a diverse and expansive network of finance providers and funding outlets and cover all corporate finance products available, including:
- Loans and overdrafts
- Venture Capital
- Business Angels
- Cash flow finance
- Asset finance
- Invoice finance
- Crowd funding
We’ve had some excellent feedback on our service, including:
“Access to Finance was a huge help in securing finance and a service I would definitely recommend.”
– Celia Gaze, The Wellbeing Farm
“Without the help from A2F it is difficult to see how we could have got the business off the ground.”
– David Sussex, Remexx
Who is it for?
Businesses in Lancashire with growth potential.
How does it work?
- You can find out more about the programme by filling out the application form on this page or calling Boost on 0800 488 0057.
- One of our specialists will contact you to arrange an initial meeting followed by a full financial appraisal and recommendation.
- You will then be given a list of activities to complete in order to access the recommended funding route, and the specialist will work with you to complete this.
- We can also introduce you to other forms of relevant business support through our network.
What does the service cost?
The service is fully funded, as such there is no direct cost to the clients we work with.
The Access to Finance Lancashire service is provided by the Growth Company in association with Lancashire County Council.
To find out more about the funding and finance services available to Lancashire businesses to fast-track their growth, visit the Lancashire Funding Hub.