- Are you struggling to find candidates with the right skills and attitude?
- Is the current climate making it more difficult for you to fill vacancies?
- Are the recruitment approaches you would normally take no longer effective?
The Growth Company has worked with the University of Manchester to break down the barriers that prevent candidates from a variety of different backgrounds from finding work. This partnership has proved that putting Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at the heart of recruitment really works, as we have supported more than 4,000 local residents into roles at the university over the last 10 years.
What are the benefits for my business?
The comprehensive recruitment solution covers temp, temp-to-perm and permanent recruitment, across a wide range of roles and sectors.
What you can expect:
- We will help you to make positive changes to your recruitment processes
- We will target individuals from underrepresented backgrounds, including LQBTQ+, people with disabilities and health conditions, minority ethnic communities and gender networks
- We will review all candidates before they are submitted to you, so you can be confident all candidates that you select for interview are prepared and are of a suitable standard
- We can also pre-train candidates in the key skills you’re looking for – this allows them to hit the ground running, saving you time on induction
- We can advise on best practice when it comes to onboarding your new starters, so they feel like part of the team straight away
- We will help you to take fresh approaches to induction, training and progression planning, so your new hires develop with your business – this helps with staff retention, satisfaction and productivity
Who is it for?
Eligible for all organisations from SMEs to large corporations in and around the Preston area.
How do I find out more and apply?
There is no formal application process required for the service. Interested parties can contact us on the details provided.
The Growth Company / Aspire in Partnership
Tel: 07801 135563