Building Successful Futures in Lancashire will work with businesses to assess their skills gaps and then develop bespoke learning plans which meet the needs of the business.
We offer a blended Learning approach to delivery, meaning the support needed can be delivered at the Local Business office, or remotely via an online platform.
There is a wide range of accredited and non-accredited programmes to choose from in sectors such as Customer Service, Adult Social Care, Team Leading, Business Administration, and Cleaning.
- Accredited full level 2 qualifications are available alongside bespoke support.
- Can be used to develop basic skills in literacy and numeracy, IT and digital skills.
- Includes specialist support for businesses going through restructures and where staff are at risk of redundancy.
- Include coaching support to develop both vocational and soft skills.
There are a range of accredited and non-accredited programmes to choose from at various levels. And best of all, some of the programmes only take a day or two to complete – meaning minimal impact on the business.
What are the benefits?
- A higher-skilled workforce
- Addressing skills shortages, and specific skills gaps
- Improved productivity
- Better staff retention
- Increased staff morale
- Workforce development; developing skills and careers prospects
- Succession planning
Who is it for?
Lancashire-based businesses looking to upskill their workforce.
How do I find out more and apply?
If you are looking to upskill your workforce, please contact our Team:
Call: 01228 904 095
Building Successful Futures for Lancashire businesses and is a significant European Social Funded project that is being delivered by PHX Training.