The RKMS Lean & Agile delivery team has unrivalled success in obtaining and managing the fund of up to £6,000.00 per employee enrolled, that will improve your business.
The practical and pragmatic approach has enabled us to deliver the UK’s longest running and most successful Lean/Agile academy programme. Working with over 650 business and 6,000 individuals whilst delivering over £65m in business improvements (£100,000 average per company). Our programmes are all assessed by delegates working on business improvement projects fully accredited to the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) and/or the International Lean Six Sigma Institute (ILSSI) all of which will meet the specified BQF certifications.
Our programme is simple to follow and drives the best results.
- Easier work life, less room for errors from all departments & better workflow
- Higher quality offering
- Fewer Process Breakdowns
- Higher profits & Greater customer satisfaction
- Upskilling and achieving qualifications that can be used in ANY sector
- Eliminating bottlenecks within your processes
- Potential for promotion/acknowledgement of commitment from employer
- Higher efficiencies, more output per employee hour
- Commitment and dedication to the programme
- Open communication between apprentice and assessors(s)
- Functional skills English & Maths (unless a proxy is held)
- 20% off the job monthly record keeping & submission
- Meeting deadlines and uploading evidence to e-portfolio
- Attending sessions & certification exam.
As a growing SME, Eco Surv planned to engage the whole workforce on the RKMS Lean programme, as they wanted to develop a lean culture in all aspects of the business. This was a planned strategy to compliment the Energy and Renewables sector that they serve.
The team members took part across the following areas:
- The Senior Management Team and Directors
- Financial Management
- Design and Development Office
- Sales Team
- Operations Support
- Quality & H&S
As the company created sub teams to work on a range of improvement projects as they worked through the apprenticeship programme a range of improvement projects were developed including.
- Streamlining the Onboarding process
- Improving operational planning to maximise customer support & income.
- Improving technology for customer support and increasing operational capacity
- Developing improved support data to improve customer interfaces.
- Improving the design and development process
- Creating new processes for improved financial management and strategic decision making.
Tangible benefits were recorded in excess of £100,000 across the range of projects which represented almost 15 per cent of the financial turnover at the time.
Cashflow also improved significantly, and all this allowed the company to re-invest for substantial growth as they bring new innovations to the marketplace.
Who is it for?
All businesses in the Lancashire area with at least one person on PAYE.
How does it work?
- Choose which levels would best suit your employee(s).
- RKMS to obtain the 95% fund for your business.
- Complete the modules delivered by our in-house specialists. At your premises or ours.
- Your employee(s) will become certified in the level of there choosing plus 1 additional certificate either in H&S, Fire safety, Personal license, Etc.
- Use your newfound knowledge within your business and reap all the savings.
To find out more contact your Boost relationship manager or contact RKMS directly on 0844 815 7765