Boost’s Business Relationship Management is a professional and impartial service delivered by experienced business advisors. It’s focused on helping Lancashire’s ambitious businesses by providing advice and matching them to relevant funded support programmes. Support available includes: mentoring, business masterclasses, product development, leadership development, skills training and accessing finance.
With so much support available in Lancashire, our impartial and professional advice can save your business time and ensure the support offered is relevant and valuable to your business.
Our team of senior business advisors collectively have more than 130 years of experience in advising and supporting growing businesses. Your advisor will meet with you for a robust growth-focussed conversation designed to identify your objectives, what challenges and opportunities you face in growing your business and identifying what support is most appropriate for you.
If you haven’t accessed publicly funded business support before, or haven’t had any support for a while, this service offers an excellent introduction to what’s available in Lancashire right now.
We’ve already helped more than 600 businesses to access growth support and had some excellent feedback:
“Support from Boost helped us fund market research which has been vital in developing our latest range of drinks.”
– Joe Harper, Just Bee Drinks
“It was refreshing to have external support when focusing on our plans to grow – we are very happy to endorse Boost.”
– Ian Hilton, Tech Advance
“The advice was realistic and centred on just what we needed at the time.”
– Noel Jolly, Clever Chameleon
Who is it for?
Lancashire based ambitious SME businesses*. As the programme is funded by the European Regional Development Fund you must not be a retailer or business-to-consumer focused organisation.
* SME – Small to Medium Enterprises must employ fewer than 250 full-time people with a turnover of less than £40m.
How does it work?
- Contact Boost on 0800 488 0057 or by completing the form on this page and a member of our team will contact you for an initial discussion.
- We will book an appointment for one of our senior business advisors to come out and meet you at your premises.
- The advisor will meet you for a robust growth conversation about your objectives, challenges and opportunities for business support.
- Following the meeting the advisor will introduce you to relevant business support providers and check in with you to see how things are going. Should you need further support or would like to move onto other support, we’d be happy to help, just give us a call.
Boost’s Business Relationship Management service is delivered by Growth Lancashire. All advisors are experienced business advisors with knowledge of and access to support programmes available for ambitious Lancashire businesses.