Boost’s Business Relationship Management is a professional and impartial service delivered by experienced business people. It’s focused on helping Lancashire’s ambitious businesses by providing advice and matching them to relevant funded support programmes. Support available includes: mentoring, business masterclasses, product development, leadership development, skills training and help with accessing finance.
With so much support available in Lancashire, our impartial and professional advice can save your business time and ensure the support offered is relevant and valuable to your business.
Our team collectively have more than 150 years of experience in advising and supporting growing businesses. Your business relationship manager will meet with you for a robust growth-focussed conversation designed to identify your objectives, what challenges and opportunities you face in growing your business and determining what support is most appropriate for you. They’ll work with you to develop a tailored action plan detailing what support is appropriate (and in what order) before introducing you to the support providers.
The support doesn’t end there though. We will stay in regular contact with you to ensure that your plan is on track, provide prompts to help you along the way, and suggest additional relevant support opportunities for your business.
If you haven’t accessed publicly funded business support before, or for a while, this service offers an excellent introduction to what’s available in Lancashire right now.
We’ve already helped more than 1,600 businesses to access growth support and had some excellent feedback:
“Tim gave us valuable information to help us along and introduced us to Lancaster University and sources of funding.””
– Chris Brown, Browns the Lancashire Haggis Co.
“Debbie is exceptional. She is outstanding in her knowledge, approachability, thoroughness and sincerity.”
– Shameem Sampath, Blue Spot Knee Clinic
“Really good meeting with Matthew – he pointed us in the right direction. The solutions and contacts provided by Boost means we can plan for the future.”
– Anthony Hudson, Rapid Colour Home Improvements Ltd
Who is it for?
Lancashire based ambitious SME businesses*. As the programme is funded by the European Regional Development Fund you must not be a retailer or business-to-consumer focused organisation.
* SME – Small to Medium Enterprises must employ fewer than 250 full-time people with a turnover of less than £40m.
How does it work?
- Contact Boost on 0800 488 0057 or by completing the form on this page and a member of our team will contact you for an initial discussion.
- We will book an appointment for one of our business relationship managers to come out and meet you at your premises, or a mutually convenient location.
- They will meet you for a robust growth conversation about your objectives, challenges and opportunities for business support and help you to develop a tailored action plan for your business.
- They will then introduce you to relevant business support providers and check in with you regularly to see how you’re progressing with your plan as well as introducing additional support to help you on your growth journey.
Boost’s Business Relationship Management service is delivered by Growth Lancashire. All business relationship managers are experienced business advisors with knowledge of and access to support programmes available for ambitious Lancashire businesses. We are looking forward to building and developing an ongoing relationship with you and supporting your business growth.