Digital Boost works with Government and business to help those who work for and lead small businesses and charities to develop the essential digital skills they need to adopt new digital ways of working and grow their businesses.
Digital Boost provides free mentoring, workshops, courses and content to help businesses and charities understand digital better. Over 1,700 volunteers from organisations including Google, BT, and Visa help deliver Digital Boost services.
What support is available?
- Free ‘on-demand’ one-to-one mentoring tailored to your needs
- Hands-on workshops covering topics such as SEO, Facebook Ads, payment systems, and much more
- Hundreds of courses through services such as FutureLearn and Coursera
- A resource library that you can access at your own pace
What topics can Digital Boost help with?
- Business strategy
- Branding and logos
- Digital marketing, including social media, ads and content
- Search engine optimisation
- Product development
- Business operations
- Security and data protection
- Payments and money management
Where can I find out more?