Digital Creative is a fully-funded ERDF project delivered by Chorley Council, which will help entrepreneurs, start-ups and existing SMEs in Lancashire, who trade or intend to trade business-to-business, to grow their creative or digital business.
We are here to help you:
- Reach more customers and grow your business
- Create new products and services
- Make business processes more effective
- Create jobs within the region
What support is available?
- Full business diagnostic
- 1-1’s – both in person and online
- Masterclasses and workshops
- Access to research
- Peer working through our Strawberry Fields Digital Hub collaboration workspace
Who is it for?
You can benefit from this support if you:
- are an existing creative/digital business based in Lancashire
- are a start-up or about to start-up a creative/digital business based in Lancashire
- trade business to business
How does it work?
- Contact us on 01257 515300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will book an appointment with one of our advisors who will come and meet you to chat about the program
- We will then work out an action plan with you to move your business forward.