Digitalplus is delivered by a multidisciplinary team of creative, marketing and technical specialists with a strong track record of delivering multiple, successful ERDF projects over many years. The team behind the Digitalplus project previously operated as Digital First (also a part funded ERDF project delivered by UCLan) which supported many Lancashire businesses, helping them use digital technologies to attract new customers and grow the regional workforce.
What we do
We provide impartial advice and support to SMEs in Lancashire, helping them learn more about emerging digital technologies and how these can be used to improve productivity and profitability.
Our aim is to educate and upskill business owners’ awareness of digital technologies, giving them the confidence to:
- implement new and improved business processes
- be better prepared to commission the services of a commercial service provider
We are particularly keen to work with companies that have been identified as falling into one of the following Lancashire growth sectors:
- Advanced engineering and manufacturing
- Energy, renewables and low cCarbon
- Advanced chemicals and polymers
- Food and drink
- Creative and digital
How will it benefit my business?
The Digitalplus team can help increase your understanding of:
- How to improve your business’s website performance
- How to use social media to promote your business to a wider audience
- How emerging technologies such as Extended Reality (XR), Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) can benefit your business
- Online tools that can help you develop your workforce
For most of our clients the assistance provided will be delivered in the form of a bespoke report, presentation, one-to-one support or a combination of these.
Who is it for?
Our help is both free and impartial to businesses that meet the project’s eligibility criteria:
- SME based in Lancashire
- Employing fewer than 250 employees
- Trading business-to-business (B2B)
- Have either an annual turnover not exceeding 50million Euros or an annual balance sheet total not exceeding 43million Euros