Lancashire LEP offers a dedicated key account management service for the county’s foreign owned companies to help them invest and expand.
What support is available?
- Introduction to the range of services from Department for International Trade
- Co-ordination of wider visibility of company’s plans, within Lancashire LEP, Lancashire County Council, and Department of International Trade
- Account management to ensure further growth and investment by the company is supported through to completion of a project
- Help you tell your story and make your case for investment to parent company
- Department for International Trade advisers speaking to parent companies – ensuring joined up approach
Who is it for?
Foreign Owned Companies in Lancashire looking to grow – any companies more than 10% owned by an overseas company.
How does it work?
Contact the Lancashire Key Account Manager for Foreign Owned Companies, Angela Kershaw on email@example.com / 01772 534301.