The Growth Support Programme helps Lancashire business that have been trading for less than three years to achieve their growth aspirations, by providing credible tailored and expert business growth support – delivered face to face by experienced growth specialists.
Starting a business is incredibly difficult, but so is maintaining and scaling it. Challenges like recruitment and selection, sales and marketing, strategy development and finance can all place growth barriers in front of ambitious businesses.
You will benefit from a tailored programme of Grow How master classes, to up skill yourself and your team in the latest business growth and scaling techniques. You will have access to specialist coaching with a range of growth experts focusing on the specific growth constraints your business is facing right now.
You’ll have a dedicated Growth Explorer working with you throughout your growth journey, and a range of specialist growthology tools helping you unlock your potential. We’ll also invite you to essential seminars, masterclasses and growth networking events suited to your business needs and a platform to market your services to a network of peers and generate sales opportunities.
We’ve already helped more than 600 businesses in the last 2 years to start and grow.
“The support has enabled us to develop a plan to focus on the priorities for growing the business.”
– Emma Woan, Education Business Partnership
“The coaching and seminars from Boost have provided the knowledge and focus I needed.”
– Charlotte Miskell, Sweetheart Marketing
“Great Boost Master Class…has got me thinking more about the future and how to get there.”
– Oliver Flanagan, Olly.com
Central Recruitment video:
Who is it for?
Lancashire based ambitious SME businesses* who have been trading for less than three years. As the programme is funded by the European Regional Development Fund you must not be a retailer or business-to-consumer focused organisation.
* SME – Small to Medium Enterprises must employ fewer than 250 full-time people with a turnover of less than £40m.
How does it work?
- You can find out more about the programme by filling out the application form on this page or calling Boost Business Lancashire on 0800 488 0057.
- Your Growth Explorer will meet with you to examine your business model and growth plans.
- You’ll be invited to attend a series of events to find out more about how to maximise your chances of success and minimise risk.
- Your Growth Explorer will provide on-going support and introduce you to other relevant business support providers as required.
The programme is delivered by Winning Pitch and Enterprise4All, who have extensive industry experience and a proven track record of working with high growth entrepreneurs and businesses.