Join other senior leaders taking part in a practical management programme delivered by Lancaster University Management School (LUMS) and other world-class business schools, accredited by the Small Business Charter.
Designed to be manageable alongside full-time work, this programme will support you to develop your strategic skills with key modules covering financial management, innovation and digital adoption. By the end of the programme, you will develop a tailored business growth plan to lead your business to its full potential.
The 12-week programme is 90% funded by the Government and the fee payable by participants is £750.
The next Help to Grow: Management programme starts on 22nd November 2021.
The programme consists of:
- Eight facilitated online 2-hour sessions
- Four practical and interactive case study workshops
- One-to-one support from a mentor, providing you with personalised support to develop your business growth plan
- Peer networking, including peer group calls that give you the opportunity to share experiences with a small group of other small business leaders
- Access to the Alumni Programme featuring events with inspirational speakers, business clinics and networking events
Over the 12 weeks, you’ll explore the following key areas:
- Strategy and innovation
- Growing national and international markets
- Leading for high performance
- Building vision and brand
- Engaging and inspiring teams
- Creating customer value
- Adopting digital technology
- Adopting responsible business practices
- Financial management
Benefits to business
- Enhance your management and strategic capabilities
- Produce a growth plan for your business
- Build resilience to future shocks
- Learn how to innovate in your business
- Adopt digital technologies to boost productivity and operational agility
- Develop your value proposition and reach into growth markets
- Improve employee engagement and responsible business practices
When does the programme start?
Cohorts start on 22 November 2021, 8 February 2022 and 22 March 2022.
To apply, please register at Help to Grow: Management. Once you’ve registered, Lancaster University Management School will be in touch.
Who can take part?
This programme is 90% funded by UK Government and is for senior decision-makers in eligible businesses that meet the following criteria:
- Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) based in the United Kingdom
- From any business sector, employing between 5 and 249 people
- Have been operational for at least one year
- Not be a charity
Find out more
We are holding an online information session on Tuesday 5th October at 12pm – register for webinar.