Before entering any new international market it is essential to make informed decisions based on knowledge, research and strategic planning. We offer fully-funded impartial advice throughour team of Trade and e-Commerce Advisers to nurture your international ambitions.
What support is available?
- International Trade Advice – We can assist exporters of all levels of experience through advice, mentoring and strategic planning to ensure your business has all the necessary knowledge to capitalise on overseas opportunities.
- Support for new and first time exporters – The exciting “First Steps to Export” package of support for potential exporters is designed to highlight opportunities, address concerns and guide you through the initial steps into new markets.
- International Market Research – Our comprehensive face-to-face and desk-based market research services deliver bespoke and tailored insights into which countries may provide the best opportunities for your business.
- Export Opportunities – Our embassy-based trade experts source all the latest export leads, many of which are exclusive so that you can grab global opportunities ahead of your competition.
- Enhancing SME’s International Trade Performance – Through the ERDF funded project “Enhancing SMEs International Trade Potential” we can offer support, advice and match funding for regional businesses to nurture and enhance your international trade activity.
- Support for companies who are investing in R&D – The ERDF “TR&DE2“ project is aimed at companies investing in R&D and offers match funding in addition to the one-to-one support through our team of skilled International Trade Advisers and Consultants.
- Northern Powerhouse Activity – We are delivering a series of 16 international Trade Missions and Export Taster Visits with dedicated Trade Adviser support to help Northern companies maximise their export potential.
- Seminars, masterclasses and overseas visits – With an annual calendar of events, seminars, masterclasses and overseas visits we enable local companies to gain all the necessary knowledge and skills to take advantage of overseas opportunities.
- Further support – The “Find a Buyer” service offers clients an opportunity to showcase product lines or services to an international audience. Reach over two billion consumers online around the world through the “Selling online overseas” service. “Open to Export” enables local businesses to start their journey and realise their overseas ambitions.
How do I access support?
For more information about any Department of International Trade services or how DIT could support your business, contact the North West International Trade Team on 0333 320 0392 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The services delivered by the North West International Trade Team are part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).