The government has launched a £2 billion Kickstart scheme to create fully funded work placements for young people in the UK. Making the most of this complex programme is not always easy so Digital Boost has launched a customised version of Kickstart designed specifically for small businesses and charities.
This will allow you to take on fully funded young employees, who are backed with quality mentoring, training and support to help grow your business without adding significant time or cost constraints.
How does it work?
- Digital Boost will apply to the scheme on your behalf, and get you and your roles set up
- You’ll interview a shortlist of applicants and choose your new employee (s)
- The employee works with you for 6 months, at a minimum of 25 hours per week, ideally on focused projects to ensure maximum impact
- The employee is supported by Digital Boost with a 6-month personal learning journey of training, mentor interaction, and resources tailored to their needs
- Government funding is paid to Digital Boost and passed on to you to fund their salary.
Who is it for?
Small businesses and charities.
Where do I find out more?
Businesses can declare their interest in the scheme by filling out this form. Digital Boost will then contact them with more information.