The Lancashire Technology Accelerator is a flagship accelerator programme in Lancashire for innovative technology companies.
We are actively seeking applications for a new technology accelerator programme focused on connecting companies to research experts to enhance product development, alongside business consultancy to support scaling teams and infrastructure.
Who is it for?
Established Lancashire-based technology companies who are looking at further developing their software products using machine learning, secure systems, data-driven decision making or similar technologies.
Please note, your commitment will be a senior member of your staff working on site at Lancaster University at least one day per week for 12 weeks.
What support will I receive?
- Dedicated hot desk space at Lancaster University’s InfoLab21 (including parking).
- 3 days of 1-2-1 consultancy on scaling teams and infrastructure
- 3-4 days of workshops with core advice and action learning with 4 other companies:
- Defining your vision and strategy
- Scaling effective teams and maintaining culture and process
- Scaling technology sustainably
- Growth through engagement with Higher Education Institutions
- Matching to a range of 2 to 5 academics with expertise bespoke to your areas of development – weekly engagement, guidance, opportunity for debate (min 12 hours consultancy provided)
- Guidance and briefings on range of R&D support and programmes available through the university
- Dedicated Business Development Manager to create Knowledge Exchange action plan at end of programme for future R&D opportunities
- Closing Dinner to celebrate progress and present future plans to invited stakeholders
When does it start and how long is it for?
The programme commences on 4th March and runs for 3 months.
How do I apply?
Please click here to complete a brief application form. If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The programme is delivered by:
- CLOS Consultancy: CLOS specialises in supporting tech businesses effectively scale through the importance of people and technology alignment.
- Lancaster University: InfoLab21 is the home to the School of Computing & Communications (SCC). We are ranked 7th in the UK for world-leading and internationally excellent research and we have expertise in Data Science, Cyber Security, 5G and Networking.
- Lancashire LEP (Local Enterprise Partnership): Lancashire LEP is a creative collaboration of leaders from business, universities and local councils, who direct economic growth and drive job creation.