The RKMS Lean and Agile delivery team has unrivalled success in obtaining and managing the fund of up to £60,000 that will improve your business.
The practical and pragmatic approach has enabled us to deliver the UK’s longest running and most successful Lean/Agile academy programme.
Working with over 650 business and 6,000 individuals whilst delivering over £65m in business improvements (£100,000 average per company). Our programme is simple to follow and drives the best results.
- Theory – understand the science behind Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma
- Open discussion to include learners’ past experiences highlighting how a simple suggestion can grow into a potential resolution.
- Real life examples and how L/SS fits to resolve problems and create improvement.
- Interactive / physical simulations demonstrating how lean tools and statistical tools can be used.
- Sigma XL and or Minitab for data analysis.
- Exams/ Implementation projects to prove understanding and competency.
- Easier work life, less room for errors from all departments, better workflow/production
- Higher quality performance, fewer defects, and rework
- Fewer Machine and Process Breakdowns
- Upskilling and achieving qualifications that can be used in ANY sector
- Eliminating bottlenecks within your processes
- Potential for promotion/acknowledgement of commitment from employer
- Higher efficiencies, more output per man hour
- Higher profits and greater customer satisfaction
- Commitment and dedication to the programme
- Open communication between apprentice and assessors(s)
- Functional skills English & Maths (unless a proxy is held)
- 20% off the job monthly record keeping & submission
- Meeting deadlines and uploading evidence to e-portfolio
- Attending sessions & certification exam.
“Maple Sunscreening Ltd selected an operational team of 11 led by production manager Kelly Dunbar to work on transforming the shop-floor layout into a modern world class facility whilst developing each individual in lean management tools and techniques.
“Throughout the project the team developed new skills that when applied collectively created a new business culture of lean thinking and application of change.
Ideas were generated by the workforce and quickly implemented into real projects with support and investments provided by the Maple Leadership team.
They created value stream maps, seven waste analysis and Gemba walks, robust problem-solving processes through PDCA, Poka Yoke, and 5S throughout the factory. The energy, fun and enthusiasm from the team was remarkable.”
Who is if for?
All Lancashire based manufacturers with at least five people on PAYE.
How does it work?
- Choose which levels would best suit your employee(s).
- RKMS to obtain the 95 per cent fund for your business.
- You complete the modules delivered by our in-house specialists. At your premises or ours.
- Your employee(s) will become certified in the level of their choosing plus 1 additional certificate in either; Inspection & Auditing, Six Sigma belts, Food Management, etc.
- Use your newfound knowledge within your business and reap all the savings.
To find out more contact your Boost relationship manager or contact RKMS directly on 0844 815 7765