The North West Aerospace Allliance (NWAA) represents over 750 companies and stakeholders in the North West of England. Our mission is to support our members from the aerospace and defence sectors in three key areas: supply chain development, skills and innovation. We represent on the largest aerospace & defence clusters in the world.
How can my business benefit?
NWAA can help promote, shape and develop your business!
- Membership app – A-Z membership app; free of charge to download.
- Marketing & PR: Free editorials for members in our quarterly magazine, Plane Talk and monthly e-newsletter ‘Express News’; Around 13 networking events per annum; member opportunities to exhibit at major global exhibitions such as Farnborough and Paris Air Shows.
- Business improvement – NWAA helps to develop companies and supply chains through the delivery of business improvement, skills and technical programmes.
- Strategic Business Planning – NWAA can provide your organisation with a review of your strategic business plan followed by recommendations on global market forecasts, UK Government policies, industry direction and voice of customer.
- Benchmarking – We can score your business and manufacturing capability and compare your organisation to the 70 aerospace and defence companies previously assessed at all levels of the supply chain.
“A&G have gained significant benefit from working closely with NWAA in developing both sales and marketing opportunities at the Farnborough Air Shows and tangible business improvement from the ASCE1 & 2 programmes which delivered the key to unlock our business potential thus enabling the development of our people and enhancement of our plans and procedures. We look forward to continuing our relationship with the NWAA on the next phase of the journey to world class.”
– Andy Cash, Business Development, A&G Precision
Who is it for?
Companies working in, or aspiring to work within, the aerospace sector.