The Smart Manufacturing Data Hub (SMDH) supports small and medium-sized manufacturers to become more competitive by harnessing the power of data.
Digital solutions, expert guidance and funding are available to companies through the hub, allowing them to explore and evaluate their processes, make operational savings, de-risk investments and become more digital savvy.
- Increase Productivity
- Raise the adoption of digital technology
- Use your data smarter
- Get real value from data available
Your pain in utilising data within your business? We understand. This is why we do what we do, and can provide you with an experience like no other. Read examples of how we have helped other companies here https://smdh.uk/casestudies
Who is it for?
Support is available to SME manufacturing organisations and industrial partners across all regions of the UK.
How does it work?
- Networking: Our platform offers you an opportunity to engage with like-minded peers
- Knowledge sharing: Unsure how to solve a problem you are facing? Ask the community and one of our members can help
- Career development: We regularly post links to training information to help you advance within the world of manufacturing
- Personal growth: Actively engaging with other stakeholders in your industry is a great way to develop soft skills like communication
- Community support: We have a dedicated Community Manager who is on hand to make sure that your questions reach the right people
- Exclusive discounts: Access fantastic offers related to you and your business through our extensive partner network
This support is available across Lancashire.