The fully funded Growth Support Programme helps new businesses in Lancashire to achieve their growth aspirations. Starting a business is incredibly difficult and so is growing it.
Challenges like sales, marketing, finance, business planning and recruitment can all place barriers in front of ambitious businesses.
We have designed a programme of support to equip you with the skills and knowledge not only to launch a successful enterprise but also to teach you the latest business growth and scaling techniques.
You will benefit from a tailored programme of masterclasses, which have been specifically designed to equip you and your new business with the tools and techniques you need to succeed.
You’ll have a dedicated Boost Advisor working with you throughout your growth journey and access to a range of specialist Growthology online tools helping you to unlock your potential.
We will also invite you to essential growth networking events suited to your business needs and providing a platform to market your services to a network of other new businesses and generate sales opportunities.
We’ve helped more than 1,000 new businesses in the last two years to start and grow. Why not start your growth conversation today?
“The masterclasses were so useful, particularly learning about scaling up and what to do to grow the business”
– Angela Pinder, Paw Naturel
“The Boost programme has been invaluable in helping me to structure, develop and grow my business.”
– Natalie Smith, Central Recruitment
“The support we have received through Boost has been invaluable to the business. We’ve only been trading for five months and we’ve had to employ two more staff to keep up with demand.”
– Simon Milnes, Lancs Lock-in
“By taking part in the masterclasses we were able to prepare a business plan and a growth action plan to take the business forward in a manageable way right from the start.”
– Sam Whitear, The Samuel James Group
“Boost opened my eyes to things I had never even considered before. I learned about LinkedIn and that has become my biggest business tool, but before that I didn’t know how it worked.”
– Oliver Flanagan, Olly.com
Workshops – July 2019
To find out more about each event and book your place using Eventbrite, click the event title below:
- Selling for Growth | 2nd July, 9.00 – 3.30pm | Daisyfield Business Centre, Blackburn
- Marketing for Growth | 4th July, 9.00 – 3.30pm | Society1, Preston
- Business Planning for Growth | 9th July, 09.00 – 3.30pm | Daisyfield Business Centre, Blackburn
- Selling for Growth | 10th July, 09.30 – 1.00pm | The ACE Centre, Nelson
- Know Your Numbers – Financial Planning for Growth | 16th July, 09.00 – 3.30pm | Cotton Court, Preston
- Digital Marketing for Growth | 17th July, 09.00 – 3.30pm | Burnley Football Club, Burnley
- Marketing for Growth | 18th July, 09.00 – 3.30pm | Daisyfield Business Centre, Blackburn
- Pricing for Profit | 23rd July, 09.00 – 3.30pm | Cotton Court, Preston
Who is it for?
Lancashire based ambitious individuals and SME businesses less than 3 years old*. As the programme is funded by the European Regional Development Fund you must not be a retailer or business-to-consumer focused organisation.
* SME – Small to Medium Enterprises must employ fewer than 250 full-time people with a turnover of less than £40m.
How does it work?
- Contact Boost on 0800 488 0057 or by completing the form on this page and a member of our team will contact you for an initial discussion.
- Your Boost Advisor will meet with you to examine your business model and plans for growth.
- You will be invited to attend a series of masterclasses to find out more about how to maximise your chances of success and minimise risk.
- Your Boost Advisor will support you throughout your start-up and growth journey and introduce you to other relevant business support as needed.
Boost’s Growth Support Programme is delivered by Winning Pitch and Enterprise4all, who have extensive experience of supporting entrepreneurs and a proven track records of working with new businesses and helping them to success. We have worked with 2,200 growth hungry businesses in Lancashire since 2012.
We have a collective wealth of knowledge on a wide variety of topic areas in start-up techniques. We have diagnosed and supported thousands of business leaders. This helps us to understand the most common constraints and winning strategies. We continually scan for global best practice on supporting entrepreneurs and business leaders in their ambitions for growth and development.