The project team assists businesses to identify, design, develop and implement work-force education and training programmes linked to the strategic needs of the business. The project also offers advice and guidance regarding networks for business support services.
A member of the project team will visit you to discuss your business plans and objectives. They will support your businesses to identify, design, develop and implement work-force education and training programmes linked to the strategic needs of your business. The project will prepare the business to engage in the provision of a range of apprenticeships for current and future employees.
What are the benefits?
The Upskilling Lancashire project can benefit your business by providing support in the following areas:
- Business-needs analysis
- Strategic planning
- Skills reviews
- Mentoring and leadership development
- Networking opportunities
- Information and advice on accessing Levy support for education and training
- Identifying areas for capacity building and development for your workforce
Who is it for?
To qualify for the Upskilling Lancashire project your business must meet the following criteria:
- Based in Lancashire
- Employ 250 employees or less
- Have either an annual turnover that is equal to or less than 50million Euros or a balance sheet total that is equal to or less than 43million Euros
How do I find out more and apply?
Kevin Boles – Project Director
Phone: 01772 89 5500
Web link: https://www.uclan.ac.uk/business_at_uclan/upskilling-lancashire.php