Boost is led by Lancashire County Council and the Lancashire LEP (Local Enterprise Partnership). Funding is provided by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy and Lancashire County Council.
Boost is a driving force of the Lancashire economy and has supported over 8,000 businesses, helped create over 3,000 jobs while adding over £100m to the economy since it launched.
The role of Boost is to help Lancashire businesses take their company to the next level.
What you get through Boost:
- A funded programme for early stage business, called Flying Start
- A funded growth programme for established business called Boost Bespoke
- Access to a funded mentor through our Growth Mentoring service
- A dedicated Access to Finance service
- A Relationship Management Service helping you navigate and access local, regional and national business support programmes
- Information on new national business support programmes
- A dedicated business adviser that will keep in contact with you during your growth journey
- Regular tips, advice and inspiration through our website
- An online database of business support providers and events
- Guidance on private sector business support providers
- A chance to meet new people and play a part in the world-class Lancashire business community
- 8,000+ business helped
- 3,000+ jobs created
- £100m+ economic growth
If you’re a start-up or an established business and want to take your business to the next level, call 0800 488 0057 or complete our quick enquiry form.
About our funding:
In December 2018, Boost secured £6m of new funding to run for a further three years from January 2019.
Boost has received £3.65m of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government is the Managing Authority for ERDF. Established by the European Union, ERDF funds help local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support innovation, businesses, create jobs and local community regenerations. For more information visit https://www.gov.uk/european-growth-funding.