A business coaching, mentoring and training provider with a team who have worked in a diverse range of sectors including; finance, hospitality, food and drink, logistics, construction, retail, education, consultancy, marketing, PR, facilities management and professional training services.
Founder, Paul Aisthorpe, has almost 35 years in business and 28 of those in management and director roles. He, and his associate team have a breadth of experience which will complement Lancashire business owner’s passion, drive and expertise in their own product and business.
Key focus areas when delivering our coaching, mentoring and training services:
- Establishing the mind-set for success
- Culture and branding
- Business strategy
- Sales and marketing
- Process improvement
- Leadership and management development
- Team development
Outcomes we will achieve when working with you:
- Clarity and confidence in value proposition and direction for business.
- A clear, achievable strategy for growth on your terms.
- The ability to attract and retain the right clients who add value (profit) to the business.
- The ability to attract, engage and retain the right people (staff).
To achieve these goals we work with clients on strengthening the businesses capability to:
- Manage change effectively.
- Engage and motivate people to become employee advocates.
- Develop new products and service for market successfully.
- To align everyone behind robust and relevant strategic business goals.
We have worked with over 150 businesses in the last seven years from multi-million pound organisations in social and healthcare, to medium sized manufacturing SME’s to start-up entrepreneurs.
Our combined experiences have enabled us to work in a diverse range of sectors including:
- Marketing and creative agencies
- Finance and accountancy
- Facilities management and building services
- Food and drink
- Luxury goods retail
- Event Management
- Third Sector
What one top tip would you give to a business owner embarking on a growth plan?
Set a clear vision and share it with your team.
Why is Lancashire a great place to grow a business?
Diversity of economic and natural landscape, the mind-set of Lancashire people and the depth of history and experience within Lancashire.
Why are you backing Boost Business Lancashire?
The majority of control in creating a sustainable successful economic future of any region must be held by the people living and working in the region. Boost will be the driving force to achieve that success. But they need support from the business community . . . us!
Being stronger together within the region will support Lancashire become an economic powerhouse in the North.
Let’s make Lancashire stronger together.