Boost; Lancashire’s Business Growth Hub has unveiled a series of fully-funded summer workshop sessions for businesses trading for less than three years and new start-ups across the county.
The events are part of the Growth Support Programme, which helps new businesses in Lancashire to achieve their growth aspirations by providing a tailored programme of masterclasses – specifically designed to equip entrepreneurs and businesses with the tools and techniques required to succeed.
Topics covered at the sessions, which run throughout July at various venues across Lancashire, include business planning; pricing; financial planning; sales and marketing.
Rona McFall, of Winning Pitch which delivers the Growth Support programme for Boost along with Enterprise4All, commented: “Whether you’re starting out in business or have been trading for a year or two – the ability to manage your finances, set the right price, market your services and close sales are all vital skills if you want to prosper. Our workshops cover these and other topics to help the county’s businesses thrive.”
“We’re expecting a lot of interest in the workshops and so I’d urge businesses to sign up as soon as possible.”
To find out more about each event and book your place using Eventbrite, click the event title below:
- Selling for Growth | 2nd July, 9.00 – 3.30pm | Daisyfield Business Centre, Blackburn
- Marketing for Growth | 4th July, 9.00 – 3.30pm | Society1, Preston
- Business Planning for Growth | 9th July, 09.00 – 3.30pm | Daisyfield Business Centre, Blackburn
- Selling for Growth | 10th July, 09.30 – 1.00pm | The ACE Centre, Nelson
- Know Your Numbers – Financial Planning for Growth | 16th July, 09.00 – 3.30pm | Cotton Court, Preston
- Digital Marketing for Growth | 17th July, 09.00 – 3.30pm | Burnley Football Club, Burnley
- Marketing for Growth | 18th July, 09.00 – 3.30pm | Daisyfield Business Centre, Blackburn
- Pricing for Profit | 23rd July, 09.00 – 3.30pm | Cotton Court, Preston
Further workshops are planned for August, to be the first to hear about upcoming events, sign up for the Boost monthly enewsletter, check out our Eventbrite page or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.